Tuesday 21 January 2014

January 2014 IHSW

This weekend I took part in my very first IHSW. While I did not get to hermit and stitch as much as I wished I did get some time to myself on Sunday and managed to get quite a few hours stitching on Maggie the Mess Maker, my WIP for the week.

This is what it looked like before I rotated back onto this project on the 6th January.

And this is what it looks like as of the 20th. 

While never needing a reason to do nothing but sitting and stitching and watching the odd DVD or 3,  it certainly doesn't hurt to have an excuse like taking part in the IHSW. I'm  certainly looking  forward to next months!

Happy Stitching everyone
Deb



5 comments:

  1. Looks great, Debs.

    I was going to email you about the K's Creations stand, but I couldn't find your addy. Could you contact me via email?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have sent you an email Meari thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to your first IHSW, Debs. I hope it'll be the first of many. :D Great progress on Maggie. I love her colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Joysze, I must confess you are the reason I started blogging this year, I started reading your blog a few months ago when I was looking for Taj Mahal Mandala photos. I only ever planned to do the one Chatelaine as I have always loved Taj, but after seeing some of your finished ones... well my list is growing!

      Delete
  3. Excellent progress on this one! I never have enough time to stitch either.

    ReplyDelete