Wednesday 4 June 2014

Diet Kitty 2 - WIP a bit more progress

A few weekends ago I managed to get out of the house and gather together with some like minded stitchy friends for a fun day of stitching, lunching and general laughter and good company.
I haven't seen this wonderful group of ladies in oh so long and it was such a blessing to be in their company again.
While there I decided to work on my small WIP of Diet Kitty 2 as it really is awkward to work on a large design like Maggie, so progress was made on the little kitty. I enjoyed spending time on a simple project on the day so much so I decided to make it a weekend of progress and kitty went from looking like this...


To looking like this...

Happy Stitching everyone, 
Deb


2 comments:

  1. Cute kitty, lovely progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow or should I say holy kitty! Now that's what I call progress! Keep those needles on fire!

    ReplyDelete