Sunday 29 June 2014

Finally a new Taj Mahal Mandala Garden update!

Yep the title above says it all,  finally I have a Taj Mahal update!   June pretty much became work on Taj month as it has been neglected since March :(  Having Taj now mounted on a scroll frame on my new lap base made things so much easier and quicker.
On the 11th June Taj looked like this. Top outside border and flower border almost half done.


Then on the 20th June 

Then as of tonight the top outside border is finished and the right side started and almost finished the top flower border. 


I so love this design, and can't believe I put off starting it for a few years as I found it a bit daunting. It is my first Chatelaine but I doubt it will be my last.. truly beautiful to look at and it is not even finished yet. 

Now to get Maggie back out and get that little bit closer to a finish this year.

Happy stitching everyone
Deb







5 comments:

  1. Thanks Mii,:) it was hard to put it away to move back on to Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Debs. Pretty colors.

    Thanks for your comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful stitch, love your new frame.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete