So far I have stitched parts 1 and 2 of the sal, I ended up delaying my start as I changed my fabric choice. I personally felt my original choice was too light for the theme of this design. It was a lovely lighter blue more so that of an afternoon sky rather than a night sky and as the name of the design is under the Moonlight the design does call for something darker.
I ended up getting a fat half of Cosmos hand dyed 28 count Jobelan from Stitches and Spice. This is everything all assembled ready for the start on the 15th November.
And on the afternoon of the 16th, parts 1 and 2 were stitched.
As Christmas is often a very busy time of year we have parts 3-6 to work on over the holidays, so hopefully we can all find some time to stitch the next 4 stages which is mostly more of the border stitching and beading. I am hoping to at least get parts 3 and 4 by this weekend and then parts 5-6 over Christmas. I have vacation time over Christmas for two weeks so I have plenty to keep me busy :)